CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

KWerner's Color Inspiration #21




What a long, short week. Back to school, back to work, soccer practice, cub scouts and much more. Nothing like getting right back into things after a long vacation.

Here’s a card that I made last night. I wish I could get my coloring just right in the 1st photo.

I used Kristina’s colors for this week, #21. Pacific blue, kiwi, regal rose, rose red, and white. I had to substitute Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive because I haven't gotten the new In Colors yet! This was a fun color combination challenge. As always I usually revert to less color and more white. All products are SU except the rhinestones from Doodlebug.

Hope you enjoy this one!

24 comments:

Sherri said...

How delicate! I love the dimension you gave the paper - very pretty!

LeAnne said...

Looks like a winner to me!
LeAnne

Savitri said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Yes, I agree, looks like a winner to me!!

Stamp With Linz said...

Love the folded paper! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the lttle rhinestones on the little butterflies, very clever!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Super cute card! The rhinestones are a fabulous touch!!

Sharlene said...

Terrific card...love the butterflies!

zukesgirl said...

This is just beautifully creative!

Tracy

Shelly Koskinen said...

Very Nice!!! I love the way you did the folds.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers!! This is gorgeous!! LOVE that paper ribbon you made and how the butterflies are floating on the card!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, love the paper folding.

Angie Tieman said...

Whoo! Hoo! Congrats on the TOp 10!

Sherri said...

Congrats on making this week's top 10!!!

Kadee said...

this is super cute!

Brooke S said...

Love all the little ruffles. Congrats on top ten.

Two Happy Stampers said...

What a great card! Love your use of the DS paper. Congrats!

Moonegirl said...

Congrats on top 10-I really like the ruffles!

Shawntel said...

I love the ruffled paper! It is so pretty! Love the fun texture!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Maren said...

Love this!! So creative!!

Kari said...

Congrats on making the top 10!!! I love your card!! It is so cute!! Love the ruffles and the rhinestones!!

Carla said...

Really cute! Love the folded paper!

LeAnne said...

Told you it was a winner! Congratulations!
LeAnne

Anthonette said...

Congrts on Top 10! Love what you did with the DSP.