CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Wowzers!

Wow over 850 hits in two days. That's incredible! All thanks to KWerner. :) It would be so fun to hear from all of you. Happy Friday to all of you. I love Friday's after a long day at work. I look forward to two days filled with relaxation and family time.

I NEED YOUR HELP! Rather a friend of mine needs your help. She's entered the Utah State Fair Downhome Cookoff Contest. Here's what I need: Go to this site and then click on Utah Downhome Cookoff - Caramel Dumplings and Print it. The top 2 contestants with the most hits to their recipe goes on to compete against each other at the Utah State Fair. Please check it out. Oooh it looks so yummy. I'm going to make them as soon as I can.

No comments: