CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

kRISTINA'S cOLOR cHALLENGE



So I said I wasn't going to be making any cards until September, but I really wanted to participate in this one and I couldn't go to sleep. So here it is.

This entry is right down to the wire. To bad I had to take the photo at night the picture didn't turn out so well. I'm not so sure I like this card. I kept trying so many different things, but wasn't ever pleased with what it looked like. Although, I really like the color combo and the option to pick your color. This is my second submission for Kristina's color challenge. I always miss them somehow, but I love to see what everyone comes up with.

Recipe: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, Going Grey Cardstock, American Crafts Flower Rub-on, Stamp from Pretty Amazing Stamp Set, Whisper White Craft Ink

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Nice one! Is that blush blossom? Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! Great job on the challenge! :)

neffskraps said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love what you chose to do with the pink and the stamped image couldn't be more perfect for the challenge.

Ann said...

So pretty! Love that stamp set!

Cassie said...

very cute! really glad I decided to check out all the submissions for this challenge - your blog is wonderful and i'll be back to see what else you share!

Mary said...

Oh, wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE IT!