CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration #39





It has been such a long time since I've participated in her challenges, but I'm back in action now. I have made some cards lately, but I just haven't posted anything that I've done. This card is very similar, okay almost identical to my cherry card in one of my first posts. But these colors were screaming for some Mary Engelbreit inspired design. I think it turned out pretty cute. Hope you like it.

13 comments:

Sherri said...

That is awesome! So cute! I love Mary Engelbreit's illustrations and this has that feel to me:)

Leonie said...

THis is terrific!

Nellie Mae said...

I love this!

Cat said...

A fun card using the colours! Very cute.

Dori Shelton said...

What a bright and cheery card. I love the wide red ribbon at the top.

Rachael Knight said...

Very cool! Love what you did with the Tart & Tangy set - that's clever putting a heap of them in the bowl like that. Might have to try that out myself! TFS!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is VERY Mary Engelbriet! I love your bowl of lemons. So cute.

Mary said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

hi Bobi those lemons literally made my cheeks hurt LOL! Nice job on the challenge!

Sylvia said...

Love your card! The lemons were wonderful
1

Traveling Mama said...

This is so cute! Love the lemons and sentiment!

dani said...

Bobette im dieing over that card. This blog is so fun adn loved the smilebox of NY!!!!

Emily said...

Bobette! Love your site! Do you remember me? Been what..like 13 yrs? LOL Take care! Hope all is well!! Emily